Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 screen protector.

Reaction score
Yes or no? I never go without on my phone and tablet and have never cracked or scratched a screen. I see them on eBay.
Thank you.
Pete.

Yes or no? I never go without on my phone and tablet and have never cracked or scratched a screen. I see them on eBay.
Thank you.
Pete.
I would .. I have a 5 inch scratch on my screen now..But it’s protected

Thank you. Cheap insurance.
Pete

Thank you.
Pete.
It's up to you. Use one or don't. I never had one on ever and have never had an issue. Realistically if you get a scratch on the ST, you are not being careful with it.

I know I would be careful. I'm just thinking about my five year old live in grandson. He did Papa a favor one day and got my RC tank ready by oiling it really well. He loves to use my DX7 transmitter to fly aircraft on the flight sim on my laptop. He's my shadow and loves to help with anything I'm doing. He's out of state right now with his mom and sister so he hasn't seen Papas new toy.

I just wanted to know if the touch screen could handle a cover and input on any glare issues.

Pete.

Reactions: johnnyb57
Your issues with glare... a matte protector will make this worse... if going with a protector, I would suggest a clear one. To minimize reflections on the screen you cannot do better than the Sunshade Extender from our own @Ty Pilot

Copper Dawg

Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio