Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 typhoon H to laptop

Reaction score
Hi everybody hope we are all staying well, I know you can go to a monitor using wi-fi (CGO3) but what I would like to do is go to my laptop by Wi-Fi If possible with an app I've tried using CGO3 but with no luck, it seems to load then vanish and I can't find it, I hope you get the idea and can help, many thanks Ron

Connect to the camera by WiFi and record the IP of the camera, then use your web browser to display the live video by rtsp://camera ip/live. I think you will find the CGO3+ to always use 192.168.42.1 as the IP for its Access Point.

I need to modify my statement above. After a little research I found that there is presently no native support for the RTSP protocol in any web browsers. The RTSP stream from the camera has to be converted to another format to be displayed in today's web browsers.

You can use other programs to view the stream though. For Windows and Android you can use VLC Player. For iOS devices I found IPCams by Tyler Jones to be a good and free viewer.

Last edited:
Reactions: howfastyes
Connect to the camera by WiFi and record the IP of the camera, then use your web browser to display the live video by rtsp://camera ip/live. I think you will find the CGO3+ to always use 192.168.42.1 as the IP for its Access Point.

I need to modify my statement above. After a little research I found that there is presently no native support for the RTSP protocol in any web browsers. The RTSP stream from the camera has to be converted to another format to be displayed in today's web browsers.

You can use other programs to view the stream though. For Windows and Android you can use VLC Player. For iOS devices I found IPCams by Tyler Jones to be a good and free viewer.
Many thanks for your help I will give that a try today, when it comes to computers l quickly get lost ? again thanks

I was wondering if you were able to do this with the E10T as well. If so, what is the Ip address for it? I have not been able to locate it.

I was wondering if you were able to do this with the E10T as well. If so, what is the Ip address for it? I have not been able to locate it.
Use your phone or a PC to connect to the camera’s WiFi. You will see an SSID something like CGOE10T_xxxxxx where the x’s are the last 6 digits of the camera’s MAC address. The password will be 1234567890. Once you are connected you can check the network properties for the connection. If the e10T follows the pattern of Yuneec’s other cameras, the IP will be 192.168.42.x. This would mean you would address the camera‘s video stream as

rtsp://192.168.42.1/live

For Android and Windows PC you can use VLC Player to receive the rtsp stream. For iOS devices I found IPCams by Tyler Jones to be a good free viewer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval