Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16

Reaction score
I've had my h for a couple years and no problems. I flew it yesterday and all was good. I tried to fly today and my St16 doesn't have a screen. It has power but the screen stayed blank. I tried to restart, took the battery out but still no screen. The only thing I've done new was that I got the SkyView goggles and used them for the first time yesterday. Anybody have any ideas?

With the ST-16 powered off plug in the microUSB cable and start charging. Do the fans turn on after a few seconds? If you touch the screen, do you get the charging display? If you answer no to those, remove the battery and measure the voltage. A fully charged battery will read 4.2V. If it reads 3.6V or less there may not be enough energy to power the display.

When it is powered on and the fans are running can you get the display to show in the HDMI headset?

Reactions: Steve Carr
No to all. Only life from the controller is the blue light next to the power switch.and it beeps if I hit buttons but no screen even on the headset. Unfortunately I don't have a voltage meter to check the battery.

Might be worth doing a forum search. I've read about this before,the battery may need a boost to get going, which some have done to get it charging again. You really need to make sure the battery has a voltage, before exploring other avenues. Definitely worth having a spare battery. Helps with diagnosis like spare copter batteries.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430