Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16s addon

Reaction score
well yuneec has another nice surprise finally a way to charge the st16s battery outside of the controller. capacity of 3 st16s batteries. downside serial charge mode one at a time not all at the same time though. 2.3 hours per battery

Yeah thats one thing that made me smile. It was mad that the only official way to charge multiple batteries was to keep the ST16s off and plugged in.

The serial charging doesnt bother me. I have 6 H520 batteries and even with the DY5 charger the ST16s batteries should be done in time. Plus they're Lithium Ion regular batteries so can be charged overnight.

Think I'll have to invest in it once its available

Reactions: Steve Carr
well yuneec has another nice surprise finally a way to charge the st16s battery outside of the controller
Can you please provide a little more info? What exactly is this surprise, what is it called, and when will it be available? Sounds promising. I'm already using a 3rd party balance charger for mine, but I have to plug in individual spade connectors. It would be nice to have something with a proper connector or a charging docking port.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my