Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16S autoconnect to camera you have

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way to have the DataPilot of ST16S autoconnect to the drone without having to 'pair' it each time ?
PS : No, I do not have to enter the password, but I do always have to select the camera ... It does not do this by itself.

Hi,

Is there a way to have the DataPilot of ST16S autoconnect to the drone without having to 'pair' it each time ?
PS : No, I do not have to enter the password, but I do always have to select the camera ... It does not do this by itself.

Until the last version I did it once you'd done it a first time. With the last version it doesn't?

How long have you waited before going the link management route?

I have found if I have not flown or otherwise powered on the ST16s and H520 for awhile, that it may be quicker than waiting. That is, once the WiFi indicator illuminates, tap it, tap link management, select camera, and wait.

However, usually during the same “day,” battery changes are met with automatic connection. Just have to be patient.

Not always 109%, but close.

Jeff

You can have a better chance of quick auto connect if the 520 is powered on first.

OK, I can try that, but all manuals says first the ST16S then the H520.

I just came from doing some flights with the latest version and I don't see it reconnecting itself as before.

It may also be that giving it manually now appears sooner than before and we don't give it time to reconnect on its own.

huh. I have to enter the password every single time I power up the ST16 and 520. Is there a setting somewhere I can turn on to make this happen automatically, like my Mavic Pro?

huh. I have to enter the password every single time I power up the ST16 and 520. Is there a setting somewhere I can turn on to make this happen automatically, like my Mavic Pro?

Can’t remember if there is a “remember password” option, but I do know one does not normally need to enter the password every power cycle.

If I get a chance, I’ll power on and look, if no one has responded by the time I get back.

Jeff

Reactions: seowashdc
Can’t remember if there is a “remember password” option, but I do know one does not normally need to enter the password every power cycle.

If I get a chance, I’ll power on and look, if no one has responded by the time I get back.

Jeff
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss