Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s DOA after upgrade

Reaction score
I did a software upgrade on my ST16s controller and now just have a black screen. It was an OTA upgrade, indicated that there was a new RC release (0.36 to 0.38 I think) after download the icon on screen said "updating TX) then screen went black and did not come back - waited about 5 min. Switching off and back on now there is nothing after the first Yuneec logo for 5 sec, then goes black. Help.......

OK, seems to be saved... I did the rapid tapping idea on the centre menu icon when the 1st logo came up and that seemed to do it. Is it back to normal now? Now H520 is showing rapid yellow lights flash - bind?
Edit: After flipping H520 upside down then right side up then turning off and back on everything seems to be OK..... The dead black screen was really scary, does this happen to a lot of people?

Last edited:
@SkyVidTek It's only scary when you don't know how to fix it, but since you're here, in the right place, there's no problem ;)

The depth of the knowlege base on this forum is truly priceless, so many great contributors. Its such a shame that we love the Yuneec Hex 'copters so much and what they could be, in spite of the Yuneec corporate marketing strategy, and "customer service"....... well don't get me started on this subject. Think I'll go out and fly now......

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33