Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s Secret Advanced Menu H520

Reaction score
Just found this, although I strongly advise not messing with most of the stuff in the advanced menu, as the warning suggests that pops up! There is the transmitter calibration screen similar to the ST16 on the H480.
Keep tapping the General Settings Menu soft button on the screen, this opens up the Advanced Menu. There is a lot of extra settings in there. IMG_1446.JPG Rebooting the ST16s puts it back in normal mode.

Just found this, although I strongly advise not messing with most of the stuff in the advanced menu, as the warning suggests that pops up! There is the transmitter calibration screen similar to the ST16 on the H480.
Keep tapping the General Settings Menu soft button on the screen, this opens up the Advanced Menu. There is a lot of extra settings in there. View attachment 7388 Rebooting the ST16s puts it back in normal mode.
Any body fine the controller monitor for the st16s. 520

Just found this, although I strongly advise not messing with most of the stuff in the advanced menu, as the warning suggests that pops up! There is the transmitter calibration screen
similar to the ST16 on the H480.
Keep tapping the General Settings Menu soft button on the screen, this opens up the Advanced Menu. There is a lot of extra settings in there. View attachment 7388 Rebooting the ST16s puts it back in normal mode.

Waving hand surreptitiously ........
"These aren't the Droids you're looking for. . ."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech