Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Status of KAV?

Reaction score
What is the status of KAV Service for drone repairs in Kansas City MO?

I sent a H+ in about a month ago. At the time I could call and get a human to answer. Today, I was only able to go to voicemail. I also sent email via their website.

Yesterday, I saw a post basically saying they were closed. When I clicked on the link, there was a notice saying the information was no longer present in our forums.

Anybody have any info?

I saw the customer portal was still live yesterday morning. Did you try using it to get the status on your H Plus?
There is an investigation into the validity of KAV closing its Yuneec repair facility.

I saw the customer portal was still live yesterday morning. Did you try using it to get the status on your H Plus?
There is an investigation into the validity of KAV closing its Yuneec repair facility.In a telecom with Yuneec
My H Plus was received at KAV yesterday. In a telcon with Yuneec last evening they said they were open. I have left 3 messages since seeing they were closed on this site over the weekend and an e mail. No response. They were very easy to reach last spring. Not sure what is going on but Yuneec is aware of the situation.
Bill Dunnuck

I talked to Yuneec USA in California yesterday evening and they said Kav Service is still in operation?

Reactions: Thecloth
There is an investigation into the validity of KAV closing its Yuneec repair facility.

I didn't try the customer portal, will try today.

Thanks everyone for help this matter.

I talked to Yuneec USA in California yesterday evening and they said Kav Service is still in operation?

I thinks something is going at KAV and it's not good. My drone was sent there for repairs, I never received written confirmation only a verbal responce after calling weeks ago. I'll have to track the delivery from shipping label sent to me by Yuneec.

I talked to Yuneec customer service yesterday and they told me KAV is still taking repairs. However, there is a delay in shipment of new drones from Yuneec (China) which is holding up some of the repairs and replacements.

I talked to Yuneec customer service yesterday and they told me KAV is still taking repairs. However, there is a delay in shipment of new drones from Yuneec (China) which is holding up some of the repairs and replacements.

What number are you calling and time of day? All I get is voicemail to leave a message. None of my messages have been returned. Nor has there been a response to email. I have a scheduled call tomorrow from Yuneec in the afternoon. I let you know what they have to say.

Now up to 4 unreturned calls and 2 e mails also unreturned. Can’t even confirm that my H Plus was received Tuesday. Unbelievable. Wish I knew someone in KC to knock on KAV’s door. Really don’t know what to do next. Something is wrong.
Bill Dunnuck

Starting to sound like United Radio a few months ago, but they would answer the phone and explain what was going on.

Now up to 4 unreturned calls and 2 e mails also unreturned. Can’t even confirm that my H Plus was received Tuesday. Unbelievable. Wish I knew someone in KC to knock on KAV’s door. Really don’t know what to do next. Something is wrong.
Bill Dunnuck

I just got off the phone with a scheduled tech call with Yuneec. Sheldon assured me they were still in business and that he would "reach out" to KAV to get an update. I explained that it's been over a month since KAV received my bird. He tells me they may be waiting for parts. I'm hoping not China :) Sheldon also told me he had question from other Yuneec pilots. I feel a little better. Thank goodness I still have a Typhoon Q500 + should I get any real estate jobs.

Thanks again to everybody.

KAV sent my typhoon to the wrong address. So now I'm fighting UPS, KAV and the person who signed for it. I just want my typhoon back.

If KAV shipped to the wrong address UPS does not have a dog in the hunt as they delivered to the printed address. Since they don’t deal with mail boxes they can’t know who resides at the address. Things might get a bit dicey between KAV and the person that signed for it as postal law mentions something about unsolicited items delivered to people can end up viewed as gifts.

Ultimately, I would think KAV owes you an aircraft.

Reactions: Thecloth
I have been calling and emailing KAV all week with ZERO response. I talked to Yuneec and they said they will get in touch with them. Mines been there for over a month for warranty replacement and communication was always spot on until this week. All I want is an update, is that too much to ask for?????? This is unacceptable customer service. KAV get your act together!!!
I just got off the phone with a scheduled tech call with Yuneec. Sheldon assured me they were still in business and that he would "reach out" to KAV to get an update. I explained that it's been over a month since KAV received my bird. He tells me they may be waiting for parts. I'm hoping not China :) Sheldon also told me he had question from other Yuneec pilots. I feel a little better. Thank goodness I still have a Typhoon Q500 + should I get any real estate jobs.

Thanks again to everybody.

If KAV shipped to the wrong address UPS does not have a dog in the hunt as they delivered to the printed address. Since they don’t deal with mail boxes they can’t know who resides at the address. Things might get a bit dicey between KAV and the person that signed for it as postal law mentions something about unsolicited items delivered to people can end up viewed as gifts.

Ultimately, I would think KAV owes you an aircraft.

I would think by now that Yuneec would make some statement about what's going on in Kansas City and I don't mean the nightlife or ribs.

I spoke with russ not too long ago and they are still repairing and yuneec has not planned on changing anything. I am planning to go there in early nov.

It might be reasonable to believe there’s a significant parts shortage. Since Yuneec keeps releasing the same model under a different name over and over again they might be consuming all the spare parts making new aircraft.

Yep, same issue here, got a repair authorization from yuneec for KAV, a camera was sent out over a month ago, no confirmation email or call, nothing! Tracking shows they got it. Even a recent email inquiry to Yuneec has remained unanswered. Not good!

Yes, they take a VERY long time to repair. But they did a warranty repair on a mantis Q, no problems.

Yuneec service is SO poor that I don't think I will invest in any more drones from them. I have a typhoon and mantis.

It took forever to get a retract module for my typhoon, and then it was by chance some vendor threw one up on amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuocdaday