Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steady grip questions

Reaction score
I really appreciate the advice given on this forum.
I haven't used the steady grip yet but now would like to. After a person does use it what does one need to do to the camera after its installed back on the Q? or just install and go fly the Q?
How long do the batteries last?
Now that I have loaded the batteries, downloaded the app to my iPhone, turned on the cog3, the camera adjusted itself in 5 seconds, the phone now continues to ask to be connected to the camera. What is not working? The instruction manual asks to enter the WIFI key and password but have no idea where that was supposed to be done at. What step have i missed?

Last edited:
To connect your phone to the camera you need to go to the WiFi network page to see available networks and look for the CGO3. Touch it to connect and then enter the password 1234567890
Most people have modified their Steady Grip to use a lipo battery rather than the Alkaline batteries or rechargeable AA cells. The battery life is really short when using those.

Got it to work finally. No instruction stating to connect camera to the steady grip with a short connector wire. Thanks U tube for showing that. Never had to input the password, but all working now.

If the camera was powered by the gimbal contacts you should need a cable. It just supplies power and the tilt from the grip. The wifi connection is directly from the camera.
In any case, glad to hear it's working for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis