Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Steadygrip CGO2+ in uk, which phone???

Reaction score
Hi all, I have the CGO2+ and have really been struggling to get it to work.
My LG K8 android cannot find the camera wifi and my daughters Iphone 5c finds it but the only apps avaialble in the app store is CGO app and CG04??

CGO app lets me view the footage but not record, says no memory card (which is in)

Please note I am in the UK

Thanks in advance

Your LG K8 is not dual wifi compatible. In other words, it does not connect with 5.8GHz which is needed to connect to the wifi from the camera.
An iPhone with firmware newer than iOS 8.3 will likely not work fully.

I bought a used Samsung Tab4 for cheap. The wifi designation you are looking for will be 802.11a or ac which means it will receive 5.8GHz signals.
Any phone or note pad that has that wifi designation should work.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 | eBay

To connect, go to wifi settings, select the camera on the list of available wifi devices, click connect, then put in the passwork 0123456789.

Yep thanks I have done that with the iphone but. It will not let me record. Says no memory card.

Anyone know why I can't find the cgo2 app in the app store?

To connect, go to wifi settings, select the camera on the list of available wifi devices, click connect, then put in the passwork 0123456789.

My steady cam say no connection but is connected to WiFi I just bout it and I can’t get my camera on my iPhone 7 to get the camera to display? Also I don’t have the drone I only have th Typhoon Cgo3 action Cam any way to update to the latest firmware also?

My steady cam say no connection but is connected to WiFi I just bout it and I can’t get my camera on my iPhone 7 to get the camera to display? Also I don’t have the drone I only have th Typhoon Cgo3 action Cam any way to update to the latest firmware also?
Are you connecting to the wifi before opening the App? Also, you can try a different app to see if you can get the feed to work.
You would need an ST10 controller to update the firmware if the camera is a CGO3. It it's a CGO3+ you would need an ST16 controller.

Are you connecting to the wifi before opening the App? Also, you can try a different app to see if you can get the feed to work.
You would need an ST10 controller to update the firmware if the camera is a CGO3. It it's a CGO3+ you would need an ST16 controller.

I am connecting before to the WiFi before I actually get into the app I only purchased the action cam, I as unaware that I needed the remote for the update. I also was wondering could it be the reason for the camera not showing in the app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech