Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Hi,

2 sets of stickers for Typhoon H by www.uavstickers.com:

For ST16 groundstation and Wizard...

Personalized Identity Set
This set includes valuable, color coordinated stickers for new & experienced pilots that are flying the Yuneec Typhoon H aircraft.

Many of the stickers are common sense reminders when even the best pilots space out in crisis, while other stickers are must haves for less used controls.

Each of the stickers is crisply printed on professional grade vinyl in our commercial sign shop, engineered for heavy outdoor use. Font selection insures easy to read legends of 95%+ contrast.

Designed for easy application, this set is printed on repositionable 3M vinyl ready for a perfect application.

DSC_0901.JPG.opt418x278o0%2C0s418x278.JPG

typhoon-web-13.gif

More infos:

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-yuneec-typhoon-h.php

Last edited:
Reactions: pctyphoon
I’ve yet to receive an email confirming my order though.

The only omission I can think of in the stickers is the left and right hand trim buttons.

Reactions: Breizhdrone
In preparation of my up-coming purchase of the H... I just ordered a set. Looks like this company should be paying Breizhdrone a commision for putting the word out

Ordered again and this time I got an email from PayPal. Now, I'm looking forward to the stickers!

Has anyone had confirmation that these have been dispatched yet, I havent heard a thing.

Hi Tom,
OK. Please, could you make us a feed-back about this product.

Denis

I own these and they are on my main rig. They are helpful for experts as well as beginners. I added a few lines via a brother label maker as well including “images on this screen appear darker then they are”

Has anyone had confirmation that these have been dispatched yet, I havent heard a thing.
No confirmation email...but they instantly charged my credit card.... I am hoping we have not all been taken by a scam. If anybody has actually received the stickers...please let us know.

I received the stickers in today's mail.
They are as advertised. They were mailed from Denver, CO via first class mail. So, judge according to where you are for how long the letter with the stickers will take to arrive to your home. BTW...I never did receive a conformation email from PayPal...perhaps because I had signed on to it as a guest. But they should not have worried us by saying that we would get a email if none was going to be sent. But in the end..all is well

Ok, got mine in the mail today and installed on my ST-16 and they look great. I'm sure they will be very helpful in the future. I wouldn't worry if you didn't get a confirmation, I don't think I got one either but they did show up and are as advertised. A Good Product..
Tom O.

Reactions: rdonson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval