Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stirring the pot.. :)

Reaction score
As i go to post this i see a suggested thread covering about the same thing as i just did,,cleaning a stick pot.
the stirring didnt work :) or any amount of movement rapid or otherwise so apart it came .
i sold most of my stuff a couple years ago but kept enuf to get by with.
proper can of spray cleaner did the trick,,,but.....
the thing is i was reading thru this forum and found instructions on checking the controls past the hardware monitor part.
when i went in there i could 20211116_160518.jpgsee how bad that pot was so i got into it right away..
i AM going thru the " manuals " that i have printed out while reading on the forum..
what you guys come up with sometimes is amazing,, and so much can be found with a search..
now to go read attachment 41 :)
( pic,left stick perfect now)

As i go to post this i see a suggested thread covering about the same thing as i just did,,cleaning a stick pot.
the stirring didnt work :) or any amount of movement rapid or otherwise so apart it came .
i sold most of my stuff a couple years ago but kept enuf to get by with.
proper can of spray cleaner did the trick,,,but.....
the thing is i was reading thru this forum and found instructions on checking the controls past the hardware monitor part.
when i went in there i could View attachment 26936see how bad that pot was so i got into it right away..
i AM going thru the " manuals " that i have printed out while reading on the forum..
what you guys come up with sometimes is amazing,, and so much can be found with a search..
now to go read attachment 41 :)
( pic,left stick perfect now)
Are you referring to the control stick gimbal maintenance attachment? That would be #42, #41 is the spacers for the switches to help avoid damaging them when tightening the outer nuts (at least those are the numbers for the latest version of Way to Fix Drones Project.

Are you referring to the control stick gimbal maintenance attachment? That would be #42, #41 is the spacers for the switches to help avoid damaging them when tightening the outer nuts (at least those are the numbers for the latest version of Way to Fix Drones Project.
you had previously referred me to #41 so i started there again.... read down aways :)

now i should take it apart again and grease it :( ( sigh ) . i dont mind maintenance..

Sometimes it helps a lot to unplug and plug again the 2 connectors to the stick potis. I have solderd the wires directly to the poti contacts and kept only the connector to the PCB. Good enough to remove the stick aggregat. Since then I have had no problems anymore.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval