Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
Many of you have seen my Strobon Cree mounts for all the DJI drones and I've been getting a lot of requests for a Typhoon H version. I now have it available, it can fit on the landing gear or on the arms. They are available in black, white and red and are 3D printed with flexible filament so they have a rubbery feel and wont scratch your drone. They are available HERE. Thanks guys and gals, fly safe!

Reactions: gwhuntoon
Reaction score
Those look awesome, I plan to pick up a pair. So glad you did them in black filament too. Those are great for the port and starboard beacons but I was just wondering if you thought of a way to attach a central white beacon?

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Reaction score
Those look awesome, I plan to pick up a pair. So glad you did them in black filament too. Those are great for the port and starboard beacons but I was just wondering if you thought of a way to attach a central white beacon?
I'll have to give that some thought, I offer one for the Inspire 1, I'll try to figure out something similar for the H.

Reaction score
Just curious, my strobes seem really bright but how do you tell the difference between the Standard and the Cree versions? I'm not seeing a definitive side by side comparison online.

Reaction score
Just curious, my strobes seem really bright but how do you tell the difference between the Standard and the Cree versions? I'm not seeing a definitive side by side comparison online.
If you view the last two photos on the product page it shows each strobe and their dimensions and what they look like.

Reaction score
Got it, thanks. The Cree Strobeon's are a little smaller and thinner in addition to being brighter.

Reaction score
Just placed my order, thanks. I'll take a look at my H as well and see if I can come up with a suggestion for a central bottom or top mount of some type.

Reaction score
Just placed my order, thanks. I'll take a look at my H as well and see if I can come up with a suggestion for a central bottom or top mount of some type.
Awesome, got it thanks! I'll print them today and they will go out tomorrow.

Reaction score
Is anyone making strobon cree mounts for the Q??
I currently am not, I don't have a Q to model one for it, I'm sorry :( If you want to send me some measurements of a cross section of where you would want to clip it on I could work something up for you.

Reaction score
I currently am not, I don't have a Q to model one for it, I'm sorry :( If you want to send me some measurements of a cross section of where you would want to clip it on I could work something up for you.
How about ones for tornado 920

Reaction score
I live 1 hour away and would be willing to bring my Q5004k to you for measurements for the cree mounts, not going to leave it with you, just have it available for you to measure, and i get a good deal on a set of mounts..If interested post here or email me!

Reaction score
I live 1 hour away and would be willing to bring my Q5004k to you for measurements for the cree mounts, not going to leave it with you, just have it available for you to measure, and i get a good deal on a set of mounts..If interested post here or email me!
I've just added the Q500 4K mount to the site, you can find it HERE

Strobon Cree and Standalone Mount:

Firehouse Technology Cree and Dual Cree Mount:

Firehouse Technology ARC and ARC II Mount:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano