Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Support failure

Reaction score
My daughter bought me a Breeze. On the first few flights all went well. I was flying over the water and hit the Home button to retrieve the drone. It went straight down into the water. I contacted Yuneec and they asked me to send them the flight logs. ITunes will not show apps on my system but Yuneec continues to ask for the logs. Catch 22. I guess the drone is going into the trash and I am going to spread the word in my Drone community. Shame on you Yuneec. Not Unique at all. Hplss would be a better name! Do you just not get it?

My daughter bought me a Breeze. On the first few flights all went well. I was flying over the water and hit the Home button to retrieve the drone. It went straight down into the water. I contacted Yuneec and they asked me to send them the flight logs. ITunes will not show apps on my system but Yuneec continues to ask for the logs. Catch 22. I guess the drone is going into the trash and I am going to spread the word in my Drone community. Shame on you Yuneec. Not Unique at all. Hplss would be a better name! Do you just not get it?
Hello Feringeah

Yuneec requires the logs to determine what happened during flight with the system so that they can try to resolve your issue with the crash. I would suggest using the search tool in the forum to see what others have posted about the same problem. You can find the search tool above the Grey bar at the top right of the screen.

I also wanted to mention that this forum is not owned by Yuneec, but is privately owned and run by forum members. And another thing you can do is start a question in a new thread in the Breeze Help section as it may get more attention from members that can help you.

Murray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin