Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Swapped from 3 day old Q500 to Typhoon H Pro

Reaction score
I am not in any way putting down the Q500, so I want to make that clear before I post this. It just wasn't my type of drone. I had an "not at the level of drone of what I wanted".

I did not realize how much more the H model was. The lag on the screen of the ST-10 controller for the Q500 was very frustrating for me because I expected it not to be a delay, on the H.. No delay: I like fast drones also, and the H has either a great slow or in between recording and camera speed but also it can go pretty fast.

The controller of the H model was breathtaking when I pulled it out of the nice backpack case that also came with the drone.

I am very happy with the switch because I was thinking about getting a DJI Phantom 4 Pro until I researched this H model, and I am very glad I did. Like I said before, this post is not to bash the yuneec q500 by any means, I just wanted more when it came to a drone, but don't we always, lol!

Reactions: Rayray
I just wanted more
Most people forget the Q500 was designed in 2014. It was designed as a stable photographic platform and it does that better than most quadcopters on the market. For the price it is an excellent aircraft and continues to have good sales numbers.
The H was the next step up and offers a lot more options. They are both excellent depending on what you want from the machine.

Yep, and that is the drone I had wanted since 2014, finally got it. Yes, the Q500 takes AMAZING photos and videos, I am happy I was able to experience flying the difference in models also because it gave me a feel for how I know what types of drones I enjoy flying. And RayRay is right, the only reason I got the H model and returned the Q500 was just that, wanted more. I am very happy with Yuneec in general. It is a great product I wowed someone today that loved the phantom's with it. Very impressive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline