Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Taking pictures issue

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed after taking a few pictures (DNG - RAW) that after maybe 5 or 6 taken and you click to take another - it stops shooting pics? When jumping over to the video mode and shooting video I have no issue after this issue. Then jump back to picture mode and click shoot, still nothing happens. But then jump back to video and shoot pictures while in video mode (creates a jpg) it shoots just fine but only in jpg while in video mode. I need to test this some more, its only happened in the last two shoots.

Yuneec thinks it is the ST16. I have a RMA for them to look at mine. I looked at my pics and vids last night. The ones my camera took are outstanding. I really don't want them to get my ST 16.

Reactions: Samuel Fowler
I thought it was the st16 as well, but wasn't sure. Probably firmware....or button issue. I mean it takes great pics and I have no issue with that. I will probably wait and see how things go before calling them for an RMA. Here are a few pics I took if you care to want to look.

Yuneec Typhoon H

Reactions: horizontal
My video button doesn't work at times. I'll press and press and nothing happens, then it will work. I don't have that problem on the photo button however.

My video button doesn't work at times. I'll press and press and nothing happens, then it will work. I don't have that problem on the photo button however.
Interesting.

I know there is an app for my iPhone and its called CGO3 and it connects to the new typhoon H camera and I tested that but havent tested it in the sky. I need to try that and see if that helps.

It seems several of us are having the button issue on both the photo and video mode. Repeating on and off seems to eventually work, but still an aggravator.

Great pictures by the way!

Reactions: Samuel Fowler

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval