Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Team Mode?

Reaction score
Just picked up an H Plus today. Actually my wife did for our anniversary. Anyhow, I can’t seem to find anything that indicates that the H Plus supports Team Mode... specifically the use of the Wizard. Any insight would be appreciated.

Currently there is no team mode and the H Plus does not work with the Wizard. It's difficult to know if these features will be added.
However, it's a fantastic anniversary gift.

Presently no team mode and no Wizard support. The plus is a new OS than the 480 and the 920.

Reactions: Chopstix Kid
Currently there is no team mode and the H Plus does not work with the Wizard. It's difficult to know if these features will be added.

Well crapola. I’m coming over from a Phantom 4 and ActiveTrack was great for my sons. I also miss not having the mini map in the corner. I’m almost wondering if just getting the older H w/ RS would have been better.

Shoot a couple videos and ask that question again[emoji6]

My best guess is good things will come to those that wait. I doubt they are done adding to the Plus features, and the good stuff will come soon. What’s behind that reasoning you ask? They’ve hung their hat on the Plus, they have to put more stuff in it.

Well crapola. I’m coming over from a Phantom 4 and ActiveTrack was great for my sons. I also miss not having the mini map in the corner. I’m almost wondering if just getting the older H w/ RS would have been better.
I got an extra H with super low mileage, wizard and st16. I think you'll like the plus but I'm up for a trade!;)

Hey ya copycat ya beat me to the punch!

Increasingly I'm seeing P4P's for sale after owners have purchased the H Plus. The no 1 reason is the better camera quality on the H Plus, but also the low noise and ability to fly in wind.

Yep I'm selling my P4P shortly as well lol :)
RAW DNG's are amazing with corner to corner sharpness on my C23 :)
Already have the old H and it's a completely different bird to fly even in high rate you can get it to fly gently on the stick :)

I got an extra H with super low mileage, wizard and st16. I think you'll like the plus but I'm up for a trade!;)

Hahaha thanks!

Reactions: thoneter
Yep I'm selling my P4P shortly as well lol :)
RAW DNG's are amazing with corner to corner sharpness on my C23 :)
Already have the old H and it's a completely different bird to fly even in high rate you can get it to fly gently on the stick :)

Yeah I do like the precision of the H Plus--the speed dial is nice. I haven't pushed it yet but thus far I have found that the P4 seem a bit more nimble in the turns. Not that it matters. just a personal observation after a few flights.

Hahaha thanks!
I'm going out to fly with a friend who just bought the plus. I know I'll like it and he bought it for the 6 blades and rotating camera. For once Yuneec is putting on a decent camera. I hope for your sake they do incorporate team mode. I've got 2 920's and 2 H's. I buy extras for backups. I only fly 1 of each and leave the others for when something happens:eek:. The old adage of the pilot. Those that haven't crashed yet and those that will!

Increasingly I'm seeing P4P's for sale after owners have purchased the H Plus. The no 1 reason is the better camera quality on the H Plus, but also the low noise and ability to fly in wind.

Mine is the first release P4... plagued with controller charging issues and battery cracking. From the masses of posts, seems to be a design (or supplier) defect that they will only fix under warranty. I am amazed at how quiet the H Plus is and 4K at 60fps makes for some fantastic videos of the kids.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yep looking to get another H Plus as a backup shortly just in case, as I can't afford not to in my line of work ;)
If I have a problem then I can still do the jobs to make the money lol

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yeah I do like the precision of the H Plus--the speed dial is nice. I haven't pushed it yet but thus far I have found that the P4 seem a bit more nimble in the turns. Not that it matters. just a personal observation after a few flights.
There's been a few others that have made this comparison. The DJI is the sports car and the Yuneec is Cadillac SUV. Want a professional video with the drone flying away while the camera pans then Yuneec. Want a drone that has more bells and whistles that is quicker and nimble then DJI.

Yep looking to get another H Plus as a backup shortly just in case, as I can't afford not to in my line of work ;)
If I have a problem then I can still do the jobs to make the money lol
When I first got into this I got tired of people asking what are you going to do with the drone. After getting past the newbie stage it now makes sense. What are you mainly doing with your biz? Theirs some great youtube videos showing video techniques of flying away while panning and then moving at an angle that now makes sense to me to have a panning 360 camera.

So to confirm the H plus batteries have the same connectors as the 480?

Shoot a couple videos and ask that question again[emoji6]

My best guess is good things will come to those that wait. I doubt they are done adding to the Plus features, and the good stuff will come soon. What’s behind that reasoning you ask? They’ve hung their hat on the Plus, they have to put more stuff in it.

I hope so. I had been eyeing the H for a long time but it was a tough sell seeing the P4 does everything I want. I though for sure the H Plus was going to blow me away until I realized it has less features than the original H. The Wizard appears to overcome some of the short comings of ActiveTrack. I also did not realize that CCC mode requires you to pre-record the flight path where-as the P4 you can plot it via the map. I am starting to see why some people have both--mission dictates the tool.

Reactions: thoneter
When I first got into this I got tired of people asking what are you going to do with the drone. After getting past the newbie stage it now makes sense. What are you mainly doing with your biz? Theirs some great youtube videos showing video techniques of flying away while panning and then moving at an angle that now makes sense to me to have a panning 360 camera.

On the topic of 360 camera... it it a continuous 360? Using the remote, it stops at 360 than you have to go back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval