Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry data

Reaction score
I got the files from the ST–16 on to my PC but how do I view them with the same graphic as if I’m viewing on the St16. Very slow viewing them on the st16. Is there a download for it?

I got the files from the ST–16 on to my PC but how do I view them with the same graphic as if I’m viewing on the St16. Very slow viewing them on the st16. Is there a download for it?
You can upload a file here as a guest. The site emails you a link to see the graphics. You get the email within a minute of the upload.
UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Or you can sign up for a free account here to upload your files. They remain there until you delete them.
WebFlightPath.com : Online Drone Services

Thanks for the info. Was going to sign up for uav toolbox but seems like everything is done on the st 16 with it. Will sign up anyway. Looks like a good deal.

Reason I want to look at the data I had my first crash last night. Not bad just brook 2 props on my fence. Was a stupid move. Had a battery I wanted to discharge. Charger is so slow in discharging. So figure I would hover in the backyard. Took off in a spot between my house and a metal canopy. Went up about 5 feet and it started to drift to the right. Right into the fence. Kind a glad it went into the fence and didn’t fly away.

Gonna calibrate everything and go to an open field to see if it’s fine. Probably tie a 50 foot rope to it just in case.

Do you think taking off around the metal caused it to drift?

That was it. Flys like new again. Learned my lesson. Still want to learn about telemetry files so will explore the sites sent above. Thanks.

The webflightpath site did show 32 ccw error when I took off close to the metal canopy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio