Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry files?

Reaction score
I just took my first flight with my new Typhoon H with Real Sense.

There are a few things I have questions on:

Where are the Telemetry files located? On my Q500 4K the Telemetry files are stored on the SD card if installed. I have an SD card installed on the ST16 but the only thing on the card after a flight is an empty directory titled LOST.DIR.

I also noticed that the Follow Me/Watch Me function seemed a bit weird. My Q500 4K appears flawless in as far as it's function but with the H it wasn't aligned with me properly. It thought I was slightly off center. When I moved it occasionally would turn (I turned on RealSense) when I would walk away expecting it to follow. It would start to follow with an abrupt motion then it would stop and turn and start heading for the trees. I had to switch to Angle mode because I didn't trust that the RealSense would work (although I have seen videos showing the RealSense working amazingly).

In Turtle mode while in Angle mode the horizontal movement seemed very sluggish while the vertical movement seems much faster.

Could someone help with these questions?

I did a firmware update to the latest as it had an older firmware. The H, ST16, and CGO3+. I cleared the flight data log and I did an accelerometer and compass calibration on a level surface (table) and away from metal and electrical fields.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The H records telemetry internally. Just connect the ST16 to your computer with the USB charging cable. The files will be located in a directory Flightlog.
As far as the Watch me mode, I hope someone can jump in here. I've never tried it on the H or the Q.

The H records telemetry internally. Just connect the ST16 to your computer with the USB charging cable. The files will be located in a directory Flightlog.
As far as the Watch me mode, I hope someone can jump in here. I've never tried it on the H or the Q.

Ok. Thanks on the Telemetry. I thought FlighLog was the answer since it was mentioned to clear that after a firmware update. But I didn't know since the Q500 saves it to the SD card

Ok. Thanks on the Telemetry. I thought FlighLog was the answer since it was mentioned to clear that after a firmware update. But I didn't know since the Q500 saves it to the SD card
Yeah, on the Q that was a big shortcoming by Yuneec and many still can't get warranty replacement because there was no sd card in the slot.
By the way, after a firmware update you delete the FlightData rather than the Flightlogs.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS , I HAVE MACULAR DEGENERATION.
PLEASE ASSIST IF YOU CAN ON MY TYPHOON H480 FILES.
MY H WOULD NOT DESCEND,, LONG STORY SHORT.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED ?
THANK YOU
KEITH KUHN

Attachments

• LATEST FLIGHT OF TYPHOON H2019.zip
    236.6 KB · Views: 6
  • MY TELEMETRY CRASH FILES 2019.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member