Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Terrestrial Imaging

Reaction score
Just wanted to give them a shoutout, I brought my busted H there and they diagnosed and fixed it the same day. Chris even showed me how to fly it and gave me a lot of good pointers. These guys were the nicest people and provided awesome service, I was really pleasantly surprised people like this existed in NJ. I recommend them to anyone looking to purchase, repair, etc.

Just sent my CGO3+ to the guys at Terrestrial Imaging.....They have the parts available to service / repair. They were great to deal with and prices seem reasonable.

THEY DO NOT HAVE PARTS TO SERVICE TYPHOON PLUS CAMERAS.

Update from Terrestrial Imaging......following approval to repair my CGO3+ was found to be damaged beyond repair.....but they did have a refurbished unit available so i pulled the trigger and it's on it's way home....will update again once tested :)

Reactions: Steve Carr
Yes they are.

Out of curiosity what did they charge you for new camera? I’m going to send mine in to yuneec skins for repair but don’t know if repair costs would be worth it, I’ve seen two new/refurbished for sale for $150 and $165 respectively. Is it even worth it to pay $150 to have it fixed (I haven’t gotten quote yet though, just anticipating around that amount).

Last edited:
Out of curiosity what did they charge you for new camera? I’m going to send mine in to yuneec skins for repair but don’t know if repair costs would be worth it, I’ve seen two new/refurbished for sale for $150 and $165 respectively. Is it even worth it to pay $150 to have it fixed (I haven’t gotten quote yet though, just anticipating around that amount).

I paid 350 shipped.....is that a lot...yes it is, but i need this bird up and flying again.....and couldn't find a replacement anywhere.

I only paid 699 for my H-Pro w/Real-sense Brand New.

Reactions: Done-guy
Showed up today nicely packaged. Although quoted as a refurbished unit, i swear it's brand new.
IMG-6164.JPGIMG-6165.JPGIMG-6166.JPGIMG-6167.JPGIMG-6168.JPGIMG-6169.JPGIMG-6170.JPG
Checked software updates and bench tested perfect....rained all day here today....can't wait to get her in the air tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval