Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TH - Nowhere Special...

That first sound snippet, I have seen the movie but I just can't remember the name of it. Don't forget to raise your gear when in flight so it won't show.
Blazing Saddles was the movie.
I kept the gear down because it was very windy. I was a bit nervous. The beast was a champ in the wind. Funny thing was I couldn’t see the edge of the landing gear on the live view. The video settings button (white balance, frame rate) was blocking the edge of the landing gear.

Blazing Saddles was the movie.
I kept the gear down because it was very windy. I was a bit nervous. The beast was a champ in the wind. Funny thing was I couldn’t see the edge of the landing gear on the live view. The video settings button (white balance, frame rate) was blocking the edge of the landing gear.
I should have know it was Blazing Saddles. I just watched it a couple of weeks ago after many years. The H can handle some pretty high winds 30kph/18mph max, not that I would want to, but it can if needed. I would keep the gear up in the wind as it will be less drag, that way the the rotors won't be working as hard to compensate. Then lower it when you are done filming and are ready to descend to your landing point.

Reactions: hardhat068
I'm from the northeastern part of the US, where open space is really getting scarce. So I see fields like that and all I can think about is my other flying hobby - model rocketry :)

Thanks for sharing, nice leisurely stroll. Can't even tell it was that breezy.

Dale

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1