Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The actual working time of the ST10 + transmitter?

Reaction score
What is the actual, not putative time of continuous operation of the ST10 + transmitter until the transmitter battery status icon turns red? In my transmitter it is exactly 2h 57min of continuous operation. Is it normal or not enough ?

Last edited:
Think about that question.....
Many things contribute to total run time including cell and battery condition.
Obviously, a poor battery is going to give much less run time than a new battery.
I'm sure there is a better answer to the question but I don;t think you'll have much luck comparing run times to others.
3 hours of run time is pretty darn good.
:)

Think about that question.....
Many things contribute to total run time including cell and battery condition.
Obviously, a poor battery is going to give much less run time than a new battery.
I'm sure there is a better answer to the question but I don;t think you'll have much luck comparing run times to others.
3 hours of run time is pretty darn good.
:)

I bought a new battery because I thought the old man was already angry. But the time is the same as on the old one.

Well, at least you can now fly longer, you just need more batteries for you drone.

I have 12 batteries, but only 1 battery for my ST16

How long is enough fully charged aku in your ST16 transmitter? Would not to create a new one topic.
I have a question . When loading the battery of the transmitter via the USB port while charging the blue LED flashes? And when it's recharged it shines with continuous light?

Last edited:
I have never gone below 60%, however I never timed it.
Driving from one project to another I will charge it in the car, it seems to charge quicker?
At home I use an USB phone charger for the ST16

I have never gone below 60%, however I never timed it.
Driving from one project to another I will charge it in the car, it seems to charge quicker?
At home I use an USB phone charger for the ST16

In ST16, during charging the blue LED also flashes ? The battery of the transmitter was always loaded with the Imax B-6 Mini charger. Today for the first time I loaded through the USB socket. That's why I ask , when the battery is charged does the diode stop blinking?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33