Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The H is in the states in stock,but we won't get it til may 13th

Reaction score
Carolina Dronz has the H in stock,Frank has been showing other dealers his nice stockpile.Word is no release till may 13,that's crapola for us and especially our friends down under.sorry for the bad news but we have a right to know.

I don't get it-If they have them in stock, why can't they send them now, why wait till the 13th ? Boy this whole thing is a mystery

Yeah !, I bet it would be, but who knows here english is not so bad!
My dealer is frustrated as ****,Carolina has been teasing other dealers,How did they get on east coast first?May 13 guys is what I seen on the screen at the shop.

I got onto my account with Carolina,couldn't see anything but I sent them an e-mail to let them know the H is out of the bag,why the the late release?
Just got this on Facebook, maybe they are in California ?

Carolina Dronz commented on your post.

Carolina Dronz
April 23 at 8:23pm

Not in stock. I will ship Trust me
ebook from Carolina Dronz, maybe they arrived in Ontario, Ca ?

He sent a note denying they had them,he said all he had was a demo but had to send it back due to firmware issues.

Kinda fiquired that, seemed to Lucky to get them before others, Oh Well, hopefully soon ! Hey have you bought one of those Marco Polo trackers yet? tried it out?

Kinda fiquired that, seemed to Lucky to get them before others, Oh Well, hopefully soon ! Hey have you bought one of those Marco Polo trackers yet? tried it out?
Yes,very impressive D.C. 2 mile inline of sight reception,I have had one real world test and found my Aton in 10 mins,via ATV.the receiver beeps as you get close,the more beeps(3 together) plus it has a directional pointer on it,sweet!Pricey though at just over 2 hundred bucks with one tag,I opted for 3 tags,1 Chroma 2 Aton 3 H...my others don't qualify for a tag LOL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval