Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The New Super Cool Epson MOVERIO BT-35E Smart Glasses for Drones

Reaction score
Reaction score
Running a set of these already and love them although please note, you will need additional power source for them when connecting via HDMI out on the ST16

Reaction score
So just to be clear you are outputting from the ST16 to the glasses via HDMI....?

Reactions: Bpwants2ski
Reaction score
So just to be clear you are outputting from the ST16 to the glasses via HDMI....?
Morning Alan yes outputting from the HDMI port on the ST16 directly into the glasses, they work really well ensuring I can see the bird and screen, I have tried connecting others pilots devices via the USB C but to date have not mangled to connect anything other than my ST16, suits me fine.

Reaction score
VERY COOL....!!!

Reaction score
I UNFORTUNATELY only have an ST-10 controller do I think im down a few bells and wistles to yours I do not beleive the ST-10 Has this capability....

Reaction score
I've had the BT300 for other platforms, and with a dark enough shade aren't bad visually. But because the BT300 replaces the tablet makes it not as ideal... runs the app slower.

Been waiting for the HDMI "display only" style (BT35E) for some time, but actually waiting for the HDMI interface unit to be offered separately to simply add to my BT300 glasses... same glasses.

They also offer several optional upper clip on shades to block light above the glasses if not wearing a baseball cap. Plus additional clip on shades, I personally like the mirrored blue tint... a middle ground between the OEM dark & light tints.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano