Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The order has been placed

Hi all, my first post outside of the introduction. I've gone and done it. My new H Pro + is ordered and will be here by Monday. Super excited.
You won't be disappointed! they good fun with decent battery life. Though id suggest you get a couple of extra batteries.
happy flying :)

You won't be disappointed! they good fun with decent battery life. Though id suggest you get a couple of extra batteries.
happy flying :)
Can't wait .comes with 2 I will probably order 2 more once my wallet recovers .this is the + model and had to order through Yuneek. Only store that will be carry it is best buy. They said they will have July 1 .Ordered so I didn't have to pay 6% tax here in MD

The Typhoon H Plus has yet to be released in the US although its on pre-order. The Typhoon H Pro model is an H with Intel RealSense.

Are you sure its the Typhoon H Plus that is coming from Yuneec?

The Typhoon H Plus has yet to be released in the US although its on pre-order. The Typhoon H Pro model is an H with Intel RealSense.

Are you sure its the Typhoon H Plus that is coming from Yuneec?

Yes here is the email

Item
Qty
Description
Options
Rate
Amount
Typhoon H Plus with Intel RealSense Technology 1 Typhoon H+ RTF in Backpack w/Realsense, ST16S, C23, 2 Batteries (US plug)

Thanks for clearing up my confusion. This was posted under "Typhoon H Pro RealSense Discussion". There is a "Typhoon H Plus Discussion" that's going on as people get their new H Plus and share experiences and videos. You might want to join in the fun.

At this point all the H Plus aircraft have RealSense and it won't be for another month or so before the H Plus without RealSense is available.

No problem. I was just curious and wanted to let you know about the other thread. The EU pilots are already getting their H Plus aircraft and sharing experiences. I thought you might want to know.

Hi all, my first post outside of the introduction. I've gone and done it. My new H Pro + is ordered and will be here by Monday. Super excited.

Congratulations and welcome @Brian K . As @rdonson mentioned, there are threads specific to the Plus version of the H. This One has a lot of information about the H already and is growing daily. There are helpful tips and we urge you to join in and be part of the process.

The H Plus is now available for pre-order at CarolinaDronz, Terrestrial Imaging, and B&H along with the Yuneec website. Yuneec has sold and shipped at least one early and directly to a well respected international photographer, but that's the only one floating loose in the U.S. I'm aware of right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel David