Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Phantom Menace

The most interesting thing to me, is that here is another crime or issue being done by a DJI owner. I can't actually recall there being a report of a Yuneec owner doing things like this to get in the news.

White vs: Dark Black Drone which is easier to see during the day, my guess:rolleyes:

Keep in mind DJI sells the majority of the drones sold world-wide so odds will be a DJI. What is amazing to me is that no one noticed a white, flashing, bee buzzing drone flying overhead and then low enough to grab stuff off of a fishing line? And they did it many, many times. Doesn't add up. It must be a super minimum security prison.

Keep in mind DJI sells the majority of the drones sold world-wide so odds will be a DJI. What is amazing to me is that no one noticed a white, flashing, bee buzzing drone flying overhead and then low enough to grab stuff off of a fishing line? And they did it many, many times. Doesn't add up. It must be a super minimum security prison.

And in broad daylight and at so many prisons.
I think part of the reason that they got away with it for so long was that it was unanticipated. Also that our prisons seem to be greatly under-staffed (there's a whole series of political reasons why that's so) and there is talk of corruption of some prison officers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech