Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The World's Largest Mural

Wow. What an awesome project. Those are some dedicated artists for certain.
And I'm so impressed with the video from that camera. Stunning.

Wow. What an awesome project. Those are some dedicated artists for certain.
And I'm so impressed with the video from that camera. Stunning.

Thanks for watching and commenting. Yeah. I'm pretty pleased with the drone and the camera.

And another WOW! from me. I am am a novice pilot with a Q500, but Merlhin is going make me broke A great bird, stunning pictures and beautifully put together. Great stuff

And another WOW! from me. I am am a novice pilot with a Q500, but Merlhin is going make me broke A great bird, stunning pictures and beautifully put together. Great stuff

Thank you for watching and for the kind words. The video is 3:15 long and my YouTube stats say that the average length the video is watched (so far) is about one-third that. I guess it just doesn't hold people's interest. Only fellow drone pilots apparently appreciate the perspective and what it takes to produce a video like this. I'm very much an amateur too when it comes to flying and video editing . For me, this particular video is like looking down at your own scale model train layout. Besides the subject matter at hand, (the mural) I am fascinated by the 18 wheelers at the scale and backing up to unload their grain, the switch engines moving about and the train passing through at the top of the frame towards the end, even the grader at work.

Reactions: AeriaL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece