Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

There is about 400 Megs of Updates for the H Plus

Reaction score
I connected my controller to my home network and went to the white three dot icon at the top of the controller after you click on the small gear icon on the far right at top of controller...it alerted me and download automatically from both Europe and the US (it tells you source of servers) about 400 megabytes of new firmware and software.
I can now calibrate my my compass and other flakey things have gone away. The camera needed rebinding and it was a painless more or less automatic process. The network was very fast and has good progress reporting interface.

This my dear friends looks like a step in the right direction. I'm also impressed with how permanent the camera settings now are. Even with the firmware changes to the camera I still had my original custom settings intact which I had set prior to firmware update..

Last edited:
I'm toying with the idea of going out this evening. As a Floridian you can deal with high humidity and heat but I'm not so good with it. If not then I'm teaching a class in Northern Wisconsin starting Monday and driving up there tomorrow...by the way I have 8 students and I'll be showing and promoting your controller holder to them...doesn't that merit a few hundred thousand dollars in promotional fees...imagine if as many as three of them ordered one. My controller and battery is run down from screwing around all day and they're charging. Hey I was glad to learn the difference of the batteries is merely for balancing cells so flight should not be effected with old batteries. Quite honestly until I can fly it smoothly the only thing I'm interested in is that 60 meg photo file. I rushed to get one of these because I leave for Iceland June 24 and it's my last chance before a large exhibition I have in September. I figured I would also like to see the 4K at 60 frames too. Cheers

I'll be at Peninsula School of Art , Door County, Fish Creek. Then we have two locations 10 and 15 miles from there for flying after class room instruction. You better come down and help take care of the students. I'm glad I'll be able to show them the H Plus

Glad to see that update helped... @Mickeyboo LMK when your next class is... 'bout time I saw my cousins in Madison anyway... ;)

Reactions: Steve Carr
...by the way I have 8 students and I'll be showing and promoting your controller holder to them...

I’m delighted to hear that the tray from @Ty Pilot works with the new ST16S for the H+. My happiness is truly restored. I’ll be in heaven if you report that the update fills in the gaps. I do so want this bird to be a big success.

The update went well, but I do not see any difference. If we could have a note with the modifications Mr YUNEEC :rolleyes:

I'll be at Peninsula School of Art , Door County, Fish Creek. Then we have two locations 10 and 15 miles from there for flying after class room instruction. You better come down and help take care of the students. I'm glad I'll be able to show them the H Plus

If I were even close to that packing community, I might consider. Unfortunately, I’m west a few hours.

Hope all goes well and this persistent rain and storms clears out or at least stays away from Door County. (6 inches since Friday and counting.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt