Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

thinking about pfaw and the tornado

Reaction score
hello all
im on the typhoon h forum and i have the pro version coming soon ... but im thinking i may get the 920 to do commercial work with .... any recommendations... etc on this would be appreciated

hello all
im on the typhoon h forum and i have the pro version coming soon ... but im thinking i may get the 920 to do commercial work with .... any recommendations... etc on this would be appreciated

Theres a chap called Snapography from the West Country on Youtube who has done a review on the 920.

Hi I have a used Tornado H920 with the Cgo4 Camera set up and an extra set of batteries and an extra ST24 controller. I'm selling the whole set up for $3500. It was a demo unit and I never use it is why I'm selling it for so cheap. I would fly out to your location and do a demo and let you test fly it before purchase.

Hi I have a used Tornado H920 with the Cgo4 Camera set up and an extra set of batteries and an extra ST24 controller. I'm selling the whole set up for $3500. It was a demo unit and I never use it is why I'm selling it for so cheap. I would fly out to your location and do a demo and let you test fly it before purchase.
im in the uk so a bit far

Hi there,

New here but been on the scene for quite a while. We currently fly the Tornado H920 commercially, what would you like to know and ill try and answer any questions you may have :)

Reactions: anthony h-ellary
Hi there,

New here but been on the scene for quite a while. We currently fly the Tornado H920 commercially, what would you like to know and ill try and answer any questions you may have :)

thanks i will put a list together

Reactions: volanti
Hi there,

My List (part of)
What camera do you use with your H920?
What kind of commercial work do you do?
I have been advised to look at lens with a wide focus so that you dont have too fly too high and zoom in which pixelates the image. Is this your experience? what lens do you use?
Im thinking of the V18 but am waiting to see what comes out at end of the month from Yuneec re updates to the current Tornado V18.
I was thinking of the Zenmuse Z3 with Zoom, any feedback on that ?
Any help would be appreciated
regards,
Baz

Ok @Bazbro here we go :)

• Currently using the CGO4
  • Real Estate, commercial real estate, construction, Media, and my personal favorite.......video games company
  • Currently using stock but am investigating purchasing a 12mm pancake lens and yes you do have to go quite a way up to get a wider angle. Zoom is good but i hardy use it to be honest.
  • Don't go near the V18 for commercial work, its mainly for surveillance. Rumor has it they are bringing out something similar but waaayy better in the not so distant future.
  • Not used the Zenmuse so unfortunately wouldn't be able to comment.

Here's an example of my work from over the summer so you can see the type of quality that the CGO4 will take, this shot hasn't been tampered with just made a bit smaller (original file size was 12MB)

combine-burwash sml.jpg

Reactions: Chris29

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval