Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Threads why is the latest tread posted right on the end

Reaction score
Hi, Why is the latest tread posted right on the end of the conversation and not on the beginning, I believe then you can read the latest response or am I the only one that thinks so?

I can’t think of a board or forum that posts that way, but the only time you will be taken to the first post is the first time you enter a thread. That is so you see the entire thread instead of seeing just the end. It would be like popping into a one hour lecture in the last minute and trying to understand the lecture.

Ifvyou really want just the last post click on the time link at the bottom of the thread.
B6E74670-ED3F-4005-8305-51D60A69F527.jpeg

Reactions: Chris Koch
I don’t know about this forum software (I haven’t looked for it) but some allow you to change this display behavior. You find it in thread display settings, and it’ll be something like “newest comments first” or some such wording. It basically reverses the display order. Personally, I don’t use it that way as you’re reading the comments/responses backward...reading a response before the question. Ultimately, it’s a personal preference.

Looks like you've been answered, seems at the top of the thread theres now a button to either "jump to new", or "watch" really dont know if its new or not never noticed til you asked this question, but its there now ?

Reactions: Chris Koch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my