Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tilting on screen

Reaction score
I know this was mentioned before but I can't find the info. The camera video on the screen from the st10 is tilting. Never been a problem before and it's happening now. What now?

Hm. I didn't notice anything like that but I'll check it out. It starts out fine but the warning always says camera connection failing. Everything else is fine. I keep meaning to say it's a st10+.

Hm. I didn't notice anything like that but I'll check it out. It starts out fine but the warning always says camera connection failing. Everything else is fine. I keep meaning to say it's a st10+.
Have you tried contacting Russ to see what he thinks @Peter b?

Yes, but we are all having problems getting through to them at kav Service.

The wifi within the ST10+ could be at fault as well. It sounds like you are having range issues. In my experience it's usually the CGO3 camera the majority of the time.

Yes, but we are all having problems getting through to them at kav Service.
Yes I know, I was pretty much curious if you had tried to contact him.

I have sent emails and no response and I'm getting the same recording that others have gotten. It's perplexing and weird.

I wouldn’t make a trip down there right now. You might not find anyone at the shop. Hopefully a resolution will be forthcoming soon.

I'm 240 miles away but I have a friend who won't mind who lives in k.c
I wouldn’t make a trip down there right now. You might not find anyone at the shop. Hopefully a resolution will be forthcoming soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech