Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Timelapse - what software?

Reaction score
My first tentative steps into recording timelapse with the Typhoon H. What are people using to turn the images into a movie? I have a few hundred images, so want to turn them into a HD movie. Any recommendations for a cheap/free app for Windows PC or iPad?

Hello Dave ...
No Really Cheap software, plus you need a powerfull computer
I watched these videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew_CEGGjzYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtSx5kYuOk

I have played with time lapse with my DSLR and it takes me too much time to get anything more than a 10-15sec clip.
Where I live it is hard to get anything interesting. Making the time lapse effect from the second video looks more interesting than taking many stills.

PS Do you have a Vette? (Stingray)
PS2; have you joined the Yuneec Owners Map?
Yuneec Typhoon Pilots Home Locations Map

Reactions: Dave Stingray
So, I downloaded an App called Frame Lab for the iPad, for £5. Easy to import the pics once they were saved on the iPad (tip - import them separtely and save them to a new folder, the whole folder can the be imported into the App).

The H let me down with the stability - Initially I set it off too slow using forward cruise, but as it got overhead, it stopped moving forward and started moving right (drifting back from the lake). I corrected this with a few more clicks on the cruise but it then started panning left before it got a compass calibration error and I took over.
Feedback welcome

The compass error warning may have been tipping you off to the stability issue. Take a moment to re-calibrate the accelerometers and compass.

Reactions: Dave Stingray
The compass error warning may have been tipping you off to the stability issue. Take a moment to re-calibrate the accelerometers and compass.
Is it just me? I seem to get more compass errors flying where I calibrate the compass. The place in the video is about 2 miles from home and I normally calibrate on some common land near my house, but I had calibrated at this location a few days before. Flown there on many occasions before without compass error!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss