Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tips: Please Disallow Breeze Cam to Access Cellular Data

Reaction score
I get this Tip every time I activate the Breeze Cam app. When I hit OK, my screen jumps to the Breeze Cam settings where I clearly have already turned off Cellular Data. How do I stop these screens from popping up every time I turn on the Breeze Cam app?

Is this on your iPhone SE?

There are several places to check in the iPhone Settings.

Scroll down to where Breeze Cam shows on the main settings screen. You should see settings for Location, Photos, Camera, Siri and Search, and Cellular Data.

From the main settings, select Cellular, then scroll to Breeze Cam to select on/off, and do the same for Siri and Search.

Then check Privacy, Location Services, Breeze Cam.

Not really sure why you are getting a warning about Cellular Data every time you start Breeze Cam. You might try entering Airplane Mode, then enabling Wifi to connect to the Breeze, and enable Bluetooth if you are using the Controller.

I did everything you said and as soon as I open Breeze Cam I get the tip to disallow Cellular Data.

Go to us.yuneec.com/support and scroll down to where you can chat with a representative. Hours are 08:00 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 17:00 Pacific Time. Be sure to use a computer so you get the full site webpage. It doesn’t work on a phone even if you request full site.

I chatted with someone from Yuneec. He said if I turned on Airplane mode and it made no difference than there is no way to avoid the problem, and the iphone SE is at the bottom of the compatibility requirements for the Breeze Cam app. I explained that this was the FOURTH phone I tried to work with the Breeze Cam and this one worked best! How incompatible is this product?

I’m not sure who you spoke to at YCS. I have used iPhone 5c, 5s, SE, 6S, and 7 without having this problem. The only thing I can’t do is use the controller with the 5c as the Bluetooth version is too old. What version of iOS are you using on the SE?

I am wondering if your mobile carrier may be part of the issue. Who do you use?

Version is 11.4. Carrier is Metro PCS. But keep in mind with my older phones and Metro PCS I never go that Tip pop up.

I have the same problem it’s so Annoying to open the app and it does it every time I’m running iPhone 7plus on T-Mobile

I’m wondering if there is a bug in Breeze Cam asking to disallow instead of allow cellular data. Try giving Breeze Cam access to cellular data and see if the message goes away.

If it persists, contact Yuneec. Their programmers wrote the app, they should know how to get it to run properly. o_O

it happens to me the same with my android galaxy 9s when you connect the breeze wifi disappears the data mobile .......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt