Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tornado 920 camera adapters YUNH920P104 H920

Reaction score
Ok guys after getting a no go from yuneec uk and eu about shipping me one to usa at what my price would have been about $180. Plus shipping.they told me since there was a yuneec. Wharehouse here they can't send me one.So I called yuneec USA and after a very pleasant chat with a sales woman I told her the story. She looked on their site which I had already told her had limited parts shown and then she said we have over 200 in our kansas city Wharehouse but they aren't priced for sale .she said ill contact you back we have to put them in the system for active sale.I told her I would prefer to buy one before she hung up the phone .She put me on hold for 5 mins came back on and said just what I hoped she would. Will this be MasterCard or visa.They are $115.00 plus shipping So $122.00 shipped to florida hope this helps anyone else looking for one. But you do have to call because there's no telling if it will ever show up on their site

PatR what is the 920 accelerometer calibration procedure I looked through manual it shows what lights look like when this calibration is activated but doesn't show anything about how to do it .just compass calibration

I'd have to go check my ST-16 but I don't recall there being an accelerometer cal for the 920 Plus, just the compass. When ya think about it, when things are done right (meaning the right components are used) there should be no need to calibrate the accelerometers. If we let the aircraft sit for a minute or so undisturbed on flat ground after power up the accelerometers do that every time all by themselves;)

Reactions: Markman
Well PatR I figured out the accelerometer. By accident while my 920 was powered on I went to calibration touched the accelerometer tab and it did it on its own like the typhoon h

As I was to lazy to check and had forgotten if I had done one or not I’m pleased to read you cleared that up[emoji4]

The thing that really puzzles me is on gps tower the sticker says absolutely. No magnetic items around drone but it has magnets that keep the door closed

Last edited:
Reactions: thoneter
You still have those warning stickers plastered on there? As soon as you take them off you'll forget all about those battery door magnets:) Funny thing about that door. Leave it hanging open and watch the color of the system light. You might receive a few warnings telling you to land as well. There's nothing in Yuneec's documentation referencing door open warnings. Then again, I 'spose nobody needs to remind people to shut the hatches on a submarine...

You still have those warning stickers plastered on there? As soon as you take them off you'll forget all about those battery door magnets:) Funny thing about that door. Leave it hanging open and watch the color of the system light. You might receive a few warnings telling you to land as well. There's nothing in Yuneec's documentation referencing door open warnings. Then again, I 'spose nobody needs to remind people to shut the hatches on a submarine...

Strange, when I had mine apart I didn't see any sensors on the door at all.

There aren't any that I've found either but leave the door open when you arm the motors and strange things happen. The first will be an orange system light instead of a purple one. They don't happen with the door closed. I'm not the only one to have observed this.

Ok guys after getting a no go from yuneec uk and eu about shipping me one to usa at what my price would have been about $180. Plus shipping.they told me since there was a yuneec. Wharehouse here they can't send me one.So I called yuneec USA and after a very pleasant chat with a sales woman I told her the story. She looked on their site which I had already told her had limited parts shown and then she said we have over 200 in our kansas city Wharehouse but they aren't priced for sale .she said ill contact you back we have to put them in the system for active sale.I told her I would prefer to buy one before she hung up the phone .She put me on hold for 5 mins came back on and said just what I hoped she would. Will this be MasterCard or visa.They are $115.00 plus shipping So $122.00 shipped to florida hope this helps anyone else looking for one. But you do have to call because there's no telling if it will ever show up on their site
Thanks for the info. Ordered one today.

Slick,

Were you able to obtain a part number for that adapter? Thanks.

Mine says it to .
YUNH920P104
But the shipping conformation that the Wharehouse sent me when the shipping label was made had a 1 after that number and I don't know why .it still says preshipment USPS waiting for package

Mine says it to .
YUNH920P104
But the shipping conformation that the Wharehouse sent me when the shipping label was made had a 1 after that number and I don't know why .it still says preshipment USPS waiting for package
Strange. Hobby mounts in UK also lists product code as YUNH920P104. I have not yet received shipping confirmation.

I ordered it on the 6th and they sent. Order fulfillment with tracking on the 8th

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss