Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Transmitter Tray

Reaction score
I just received my new transmitter Tray yesterday from copperdawg. I must say that it is a nice tool to add to my typoon H plus. Light weight and well balanced. Can't wait to get out to try it. I would like to start learning to use my thumb and forefinger to control instead of just my thumb I here it's better control for pictures and smooth videos. Any Thoughts ?

I just received my new transmitter Tray yesterday from copperdawg. I must say that it is a nice tool to add to my typoon H plus. Light weight and well balanced. Can't wait to get out to try it. I would like to start learning to use my thumb and forefinger to control instead of just my thumb I here it's better control for pictures and smooth videos. Any Thoughts ?
Two thumbs up!CFF12783-AE18-4C57-AA08-E118692532D2.jpeg

Being a "pincher" will give you more precise control over being a "slam bammer".

Reactions: Dgodwin
It really depends on the pilot. I have equal control either way most of the time, but my son that grew up with game pads has very fine control with his thumbs and finds thumbs only to be better for him. Many long time RC pilots have used the pinch method for years and it is their preferred method.

My take on this is to try both methods and use the one that gives you the precise control you are looking for. You will love the tray! Can’t wait to get mine after using one earlier this year.

Let’s let the dawgs out! At least the copper ones. ;)

Reactions: Tiffin 2018
Me too....best investment made....works with H and H+.

Since I have flown RC from the mid 80:s I use thumb and forefinger to squeeze the nipples. ?

And best of all, it makes you look like you know what you're doing... even if you don't. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval