Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trojan Virus?

Reaction score
All day, I've been getting this warning from AVG about a virus every time I go to this website. IS this for real or just a false alarm?

All day, I've been getting this warning from AVG about a virus every time I go to this website. IS this for real or just a false alarm?

View attachment 16831
AVG is not the best to use, lots of false warnings. I have not installed an antivirus on any PC or other for almost 15 years now and not one infection. I use an online one once a year called Housecall. It's put out by Trend Micro.

Reactions: AH-1G

View attachment 16831

It could be that your browser has been hijacked. This site should not be redirecting you to fccid.io.

I was going to say that is strangely specific for a false flag. I suspect you already have a virus, and it is attempting to download more.

Reactions: ChuckBridges
I would agree with AreoJ. I think your browser is trying to " Phone Home ". I would suggest RKILL first (By Bleeping Computers). This shuts down trojans... Then run Malwarebytes free. After this, run your antivirus.

I guess they're just trying to sell me an upgrade.

Good mr Stumann... you hit the [emoji457] target....people’s trying everything to sell stuff to other people..... most of the time happened here in Italy too....anyway last decision will be yours..., have fun and fly safely , mr.....,

Good mr Stumann... you hit the [emoji457] target....people’s trying everything to sell stuff to other people..... most of the time happened here in Italy too....anyway last decision will be yours..., have fun and fly safely , mr.....,
The steps that I have outlined are quite sound, and best of all, free. They will root out any potential problems, and if none are found, tell you. Not taking these steps are, by my estimation as a certified computer technician, ridiculous. Well worth you time. AVG does try to sell you their product, but not without good cause. You would be wise to verify if you have a virus.?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430