Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble with WIFI - camera - now stucked in loop - pls help !

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So i tried to fly yesterday and i had a problem i couldnt solve... st16 can not connect to camera, its seems wifi is off and i do not manage to switch it on. camera is well mounted and receive power, led blinking white green and red from time to time. I do switch on first st16, wait , switch on typhoon and waited...
so i tried several things... then i tried to rebind.... at this point, it was a huge mistake, because now i'm stucked in a loop: st16 saying camera type is no match with only solution "ok" opening the camera panel for camera type, i do select cgo3 pro but obviously st16 cannot connect because no wifi... :s :s and so i'm stcuked in this loop....

Do someone have an idea how to fix this???
Thanks a lot...

I looked at the previous post; When you posted a picture of the ST16 your voltage was way down at 21%. you must have at least 50% battery power on the ST16, however it is recommended you start at 100% battery power.
Look at the last half of page 22, (Typhoon H Main LED Status Indications)

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
Hello AH-1G, i have the same issue as Kristin but i'm not the same guy ;) i had this i was full battery (98%)

I can not, i'm stucked in the loop... no access... only hit "ok" > camera select > cgo3pro> cannot connect> no camera match > hit ok > .....

Try this, remove the battery from the ST16 give it about a minute and reinsert. Sometimes there can be a software glitch.
Also in what order are you turning on your ST16 and H? Turn on the ST16 wait about 2 minutes and then turn on the H.

ok ill try remove te batterry, "let it dry", reinsert. i always switch st16 first then typh.

yes definitly. i have more than 40 hours of flight so i know typhoon can be a little "slow" but i always waited
(in fact the one time i didnt i had huge lost of control, that convinced me to not do it again, and around that was 15/20 hour of flight ago)
i'm putting the battery back in right now

no change same issue... st16 same menu after full start... note that aircraft not even switched on and st16 keep looking for camera type :S ....

Well, it was following this thread that i tried a rebind, did not work, and camera disapear at that point from the list and the no match appeared

Can you create a new name for your H and then rebind? I had to do that at one time. Call the new name B4M

st16 is running on lastest update software because at a point i thought it might help... it didnt... for aircraft i'm not sure since st16 say no wifi and therefore no clue

PatR: planned for tomorrow

Do you have anyone in your area with a working CG03+ and ST-16.
I doubt that getting the CGo3+ WiFi back will resolve the ST-16 issue, but if someone close has one you could try, it would be an interesting bit of information to add to this thread.

in my point of view the trouble come from wifi on st16 which for a reason is off or down...

Have you tried using the "Back" icon under the bottom right of the ST-16 screen to clear and exit the pop up warning message? Generally any warning message can be cleared in that manner, at least temporarily. Tap the Pad icon after clearing the warning and go into the ST-16's settings menu to turn WiFi back on, being careful to select Yuneec's WiFi, not one serving your home or other location or device.

Much of what I've read here does not make sense as there appears to be a lot of historical activity left out to follow a logical path. The ST-16 does not as a rule turn off WiFi. Once on it stays on unless it was commanded to link to a different WiFi network or turned off by the user.

Where firmware is concerned, if the ST-16 firmware has been changed without also changing the camera and aircraft firmware there should be no expectation for the systems to link. Verify that all firmware versions are compatible with each other. If any of them have been updated without also updating the others you'll have problems. If you can't get the aircraft or camera firmware to show up in the system settings (about controller, binding page), you might assume that firmware is no longer present and needs to be uploaded to the particular device. JFYI, an easy way to get firmware to display and enter binding mode is to put the ST-16 in Team mode. No tilting involved that way and it forces the system to search for installed firmware.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval