Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Troubles after trying to use controller

Reaction score
I have been able to fly the Breeze drone with the phone, but when I try to add the bluetooth controller, everything stops, and now the Breeze will start to spin and then turn off by the wifi phone.

Should I reset the drone, with the pin in the hole? Should power be off when I reset it? Battery in or out?

What does "everything stops" mean?
Anyway, if the spinning happens after you used the controller, that does not mean that it happens because of the controller. I don't think that using the controller can in any way affect how the Breeze flies afterwards with the phone.
So there probably is a different reason for the spinning problem. Compass calibration could be a candidate. When and where did you last do that?

Actually, the blades were spinning, but stopped. They stopped briefly after they turned on. All of this changed after I tried to connect the controller with bluetooth. And the failure to launch continued after I went back to using only wifi and phone, without bluetooth and controller.

Ah, the props are spinning and then stopping before takeoff - I thought you were saying that the Breeze is spinning when airborne, i.e. rotating around its vertical axis.
So, the calibration idea is off the table with that. But still, nothing to do with the Bluetooth controller either.
Can you tell us exactly step by step how you get to the moment when the motors stop again? This happens after/during the normal start sequence? And there is no error message on the screen? What do the icons on the top border of the screen look like? Do the motors sound different to what it was like before? Has there been a crash?

Reactions: DoomMeister
Should I reset the drone, with the pin in the hole? Should power be off when I reset it? Battery in or out?

You can try the reset procedure which you find in the last part of this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum to see if it restores proper operation with just the phone.

To help you we also need the other information in the above thread so we know what phone you are using and such. Thankyou for your cooperation.

Thanks, but before I got around to resetting it the problem corrected itself, and I can now control it from my phone. I will study what I need to do to be able to add the hand controller to the train.

What phone are you using?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts