Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Two ?'s, Battery and realsense

T

TomC9000

I was just wondering if anybody has had a battery blowup? I've seen it on youtube, but I've never heard of it happening to anybody and also does anybody really use the realsense? I've turned it on just to do so but never used it since I got my H. I guess if you do a lot of follow me or watch me it might come in handy.

I've been flying my H with realsense for the past month, after the first flight I turned realsense off, it just hobbles it too much. I have DJI drones with obstacle avoidance, and it pretty much stays off on those as well. I just never really have much use for it. Also never had a battery issue, but it would be nice if I could find out what procedure to follow if I want to store the batteries for a week or two with no flying.. what charge level, etc.

I have a Imax B6 AC V2 dual voltage charger and Hobby unlimited vhb a.c. 5595 battery adapter.

The charger has several programs to charge, discharge and store lipo batteries. Charge time is similar to the factory charger. The adaptor provides balance leads. The advantage is I have a clear picture of my battery condition.

Hope that helps.

I have a Imax B6 AC V2 dual voltage charger and Hobby unlimited vhb a.c. 5595 battery adapter.

The charger has several programs to charge, discharge and store lipo batteries. Charge time is similar to the factory charger. The adaptor provides balance leads. The advantage is I have a clear picture of my battery condition.

Hope that helps.
Thanks Roysky, I have a pretty good charging system in place, I was just wondering if anybody had a battery blowup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
premadsoftwaresolutions