Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon 4k and Clearing Mountain Storm

Reaction score

I've had the Typhoon 4k for a couple of months now and I love it. Easy to fly and very smooth. This is my first video edit from a single shoot in Big Cottonwood Canyon near Salt Lake City, Utah.

Doggone Robert, where, why have you been hiding? This is great. Kindly join in, tell us your experiences with the Typhoon. Do you have the H or a Q500?

Hey Rayray, thanks! And, I'm very glad to be here! I have a fairly extensive background in videography and editing but I'm new to this quad-copter business- now I'm hooked! I've got the Q500 that I picked up for a couple hundred bucks and it's already been worth that. I think it makes a great training quad-copter but I can see myself upgrading down the road when I'm totally comfortable. I still get nervous every time that I fly.

Anyway, I'm looking to learn, so if there are any tips, techniques or cool accessories that you can point me to I'd appreciate it. I picked up the wizard but have only tested it a couple of times. I've had varying results with the follow me/watch me modes but I'm stoked to try it out some more. Also, I'm looking for a good anti-flicker plugin for Adobe Premiere that will help combat the propeller shadow issue that happens sometimes.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech