Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon G?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just bought my first drone off eBay and it was advertised as a TyphoonQ 500, but would be shipped out in a typhoon G box. Well it's arrived and its most defiantly got G plastered all over it. What I am trying to work out, is it worth keeping as I can't quite work out the difference between the two. I want to use the drone to get certified and I am sure it's plenty good enough for that but I don't like the feeling of being duped. The camera is the cg03 which says its 4K. Any help is gratefully received and yes I am a newbie

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hi everyone, just bought my first drone off eBay and it was advertised as a TyphoonQ 500, but would be shipped out in a typhoon G box. Well it's arrived and its most defiantly got G plastered all over it. What I am trying to work out, is it worth keeping as I can't quite work out the difference between the two. I want to use the drone to get certified and I am sure it's plenty good enough for that but I don't like the feeling of being duped. The camera is the cg03 which says its 4K. Any help is gratefully received and yes I am a newbie
The machine you have is a Q500 4K. It is a very good quadcopter. I don't think you were duped. The box means nothing.
Start watching these video about using the Q500:

Jeff Sibelius

does anyone have a typhoon G shell for sale?
PS... can't figure out how to start my own thread
The body for the G is going to be the same as the Q500+ or 4K. The only thing that makes it a G is the special gimbal. Both airframes can be found here:
Search Beta

To start a thread, click on the Forums tab above and then select the page you wish to use. At the upper right is a red box that says Post New Thread. You should go to the classified page and make your post there. And by the way, welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn and find information.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop