Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H and extras For Sale **PRICE DROPPED**

Nice Typhoon H with some nice extras. Have 3 sets props +/- one or two, two OEM batteries, one Venom 6700 battery, (total 3 batteries), steady grip, all the cables, etc., extra prop hubs (?), spare gimbal mount with cushions and drop down kit, arm clips, retract motor. Drone is in very nice shape I've never crashed it but the camera has a few tiny scratches from a landing tip over in wind. OEM luggage-style carry case/trunk, display hood, etc. All the OEM stuff save for the SD card. Works/flies perfect and all readouts on the ST-16 hardware monitor are perfect. Thought I'd try it here before FleaBay. Asking $600 plus shipping.

PRICE DROPPED 1/19 THRU 1/21: $500 + SHIPPING, then it's off to fleabay. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Good evening. I'm interested but two questions......
1 where are you located for shipping purposes?
2 is that a steady grip or ready grip you are selling? Dont see a picture of it in your post.
Thanks,
Studio 144
Houston, TX

I believe it's called a steady grip. The drone camera attaches to it
so you can use the H camera like a video camera. The gimbal operates like on the H. I've never used it, it came with the kit in lieu of the wizard wand. I'm located in southeastern Utah. I posted a pic on the ad, the actual one and the way it looks set up and ready to use.

Attachments

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donmcnabb2