Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon h arm clips needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey folks, apologize if I’m posting in the wrong forum, but I’m looking for 6 (need 4 especially) of those metal arm clips that snap arms into place. Think they also call them shrapnel?

Had a crash yesterday with the h (stupid pilot error). I don’t care where you live just need some, most places out of stock. I can pay PayPal or zelle through Bank of America.

Thanks in advance

Good luck. They are making sure as in yuneec difficult to find. Some folks might come on and help you

Good luck. They are making sure as in yuneec difficult to find. Some folks might come on and help you

There’s some out there but some people are just charging stupid priced for them. I’m not throwing money away to someone charging $40 bucks a clip.

Depending on what’s broken with an h its almost cheaper to buy a new drone. I bought mine for $475 a few months ago and it included controller and camera. They come up on eBay for pretty cheap if you just wait for it, especially now with so many people out of work-they’re selling off all their toys. Definetly a buyers market with a lot of things. There’s a few drones for sale for $400, just the drone and they’re accepting offers. I’d rather fix mine but if clips and landing gear get expensive I’ll just buy another one and have one for spare parts, then be patient waiting for cheap clips to come along.

Thanks.

I have 3 h drones and I finally got clips for all of them and I am not going any higher up the drone totem pole so this is it. Part finding is annoying and I think it's criminal because there are so many of us out there. You might want to ask here about available parts in the uk.

Reactions: Xpfreak
I have 3 h drones and I finally got clips for all of them and I am not going any higher up the drone totem pole so this is it. Part finding is annoying and I think it's criminal because there are so many of us out there. You might want to ask here about available parts in the uk.

Yeah, the uk seems to have better access, at least from what I’ve read about.

Thanks bud

This is why you stock up on parts when you dont have a need, because there will be a need at some point ? Its like money in the bank same reasoning...

This is why you stock up on parts when you dont have a need, because there will be a need at some point ? Its like money in the bank same reasoning...

Yeah I’m going to buy a crashed h in the next week or so just for parts. It’s more economical, plus I can always tell the wife I’d be saving money with 2 typhoons..lol

Yeah I’m going to buy a crashed h in the next week or so just for parts. It’s more economical, plus I can always tell the wife I’d be saving money with 2 typhoons..lol
Keep an eye on ebay you can find a few deals there, but if not check yuneec skins for parts hes reasonable, and has a good amount of parts he also does repairs. my wife gave up after #3, now she just shakes her head when UPS pulls up ?

Having the same problem. Not cause of accident, just getting old and need to replace a couple of the clip's. If I happen to find any for sale will post it here. Would appreciate the same if anyone finds some.

They are not aluminum they are stainless steel not forged they are pretty strong as the original.

OK fair enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200524-165809.png
    Screenshot_20200524-165809.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 10
OK fair enough.

I just saw that but I can't judge from only one review. I read the feedback left by others to before jumping to a conclusion I always check the feedback before I buy something on eBay
About the price considering they pay eBay and PayPal fees it's about the right price. At least someone has this in stock and not waiting forever for Yuneec to make them available.

I just saw that but I can't judge from only one review. I read the feedback left by others to before jumping to a conclusion I always check the feedback before I buy something on eBay
About the price considering they pay eBay and PayPal fees it's about the right price. At least someone has this in stock and not waiting forever for Yuneec to make them available.

I don’t think Yuneec will ever make them available.

On another note: I wonder how many parts Yuneec has laying around for all their discontinued drones? Or do they still offer repair services? Not that I’d send one of my in for repair after reading the horrible experiences from people on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech