Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

typhoon H backpack

I read somewhere that it can hold 2, I think maybe the Aussie unboxing video

Maybe I can be the first to post a review of the backpack here, LOL! My backpack shipped from ACES today and should be here Wednesday. They still don't have the Typhoon H in their hands so maybe I'll store my Hubsan in it in the meantime!

I will let you know when I get it. From the Ausie unpacking video it seems like a fairly hard foam.

Reactions: vincent
To store his Hudson 107 C in ! LOL, If we all had the backpack we could stare into it really long, till the H appears!

Reactions: Kahuken
ACES has been quite transparent about this and expressed their frustration as well. I believe they have 250 H pre-sold, just imagine the hassles it is dealing with so many upset customers. The backpack became available on Friday and I ordered it and they shipped it just like I asked. I'm not about to penalize them for the missteps of Yuneec. If this was an order from Yuneec, I might consider refusal.

Reactions: Kahuken
I saw a review of the Phantom 4 and the guy said it came in a "cooler" and, I believe this is the same type of material with the H. Hopefully, decent styrofoam that will hold up.

I'm more of a hard case/Pelican molded/plucked/die-cut foam user. But that "Go Professional" case for the H was just released for $375. Gotta have something to keep the drone safe in travels--- And until this form factor becomes more mainstream. I fear our choices are few and/or $$$$$. There are several third party hardshell backpacks for the DJI Phantoms, that look like the Yuneec's but are around $90.

I still think it odd how one buys the Yuneec hardshell outer case for $150, but one has to use the packing foam from the original crate to make it complete and work. If you threw the foam and box out not knowing...Guess you have to order the packing foam from Yuneec.

That GPC case looks nice but way too large for carry-on and they've got room for a ST10 controller which is next to useless since that won't work with the Typhoon H. I messaged them about that on FB and they replied telling me to send an email.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval