Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H battery is back

The Thphoon H is not a quadcopter, it is a hexcopter is that a typo? Is this gor the Typhoon H hexcopter? I just want to confirm before I buy.

The Thphoon H is not a quadcopter, it is a hexcopter is that a typo? Is this gor the Typhoon H hexcopter? I just want to confirm before I buy.
I think that any company getting such a basic thing wrong in their marketing should be treated with at least some caution.
@Dr Delta I'm a bit hung over from last night. What should I be looking for?

Maybe if the battery depicted looks like yours? Maybe if the company sells stuff for quadcopters as well and waht those look like?

Also in the near past there has been extensive traffic @ this forum about these batteries. Use the searchbox next to magnifying glass.

Hang overs are not as fun as the eve they are caused I think. Just as long as you do not fly today it is all forgiven.

And for you (and me) they do not send their goodies abroad.

lol

I've been using a couple of those batteries for several months. They are essentially the same as the Yuneec battery, but the capacity is correctly labeled. As long as they sell them I'll keep buying from Tattu instead of Yuneec when I need a battery.

Maybe if the battery depicted looks like yours? Maybe if the company sells stuff for quadcopters as well and waht those look like?

Also in the near past there has been extensive traffic @ this forum about these batteries. Use the searchbox next to magnifying glass.

Hang overs are not as fun as the eve they are caused I think. Just as long as you do not fly today it is all forgiven.

And for you (and me) they do not send their goodies abroad.

lol
Nope. Not flying today. Actually I don't expect to by flying until next Tuesday at the earliest:(

If they are essentially the same as the Yuneec batteries as PatR says, then at that price I agree: It's a pity they don't ship to the U.K. I'd have bought a couple despite their cock-up using the word 'quad'.

Thanks everyone, I'm just new to this hobby and wanted to double check before I buy. Had my Typhoon H for about 2 months.

The incorrect "quad" terminology has been in their advertising for these batteries from day one. It initially threw me off as well. Taking a little extra time to read through all the descriptive text convinced me it was the right battery for the aircraft. I figure the company is Chinese owned and more often than not text used in Chinese written advertising is not as accurate as it could be.

At least with the two batteries I have, both arrived with the cell voltage much better matched than I've seen with Yuneec batteries. Flight times have been pretty much the same as Yuneec batteries, with post use charge times and mA input from voltage levels comparable to a post use Yuneec battery being the same. If you need a battery, buy 'em. You can get 2 for less than the price of 1 Yuneec battery. I don't know why they aren't sponsoring ads here. They should.

Reactions: Dr Delta
Nope. Not flying today. Actually I don't expect to by flying until next Tuesday at the earliest:(

If they are essentially the same as the Yuneec batteries as PatR says, then at that price I agree: It's a pity they don't ship to the U.K. I'd have bought a couple despite their cock-up using the word 'quad'.

Sure, 'as PatR' says. I had the impression you follow the forum for quite some time.

PatR is a reliable source, not to much doubt....I read his postings very thoroughly, but the searchbox next to the magnifying glass is also an exquisit tool. Suppose you'll find around 150 posts about the battaries.

o_O

Sure, 'as PatR' says. I had the impression you follow the forum for quite some time.

PatR is a reliable source, not to much doubt....I read his postings very thoroughly, but the searchbox next to the magnifying glass is also an exquisit tool. Suppose you'll find around 150 posts about the battaries.

o_O
Yep. Been on this forum for quite a while matey, not that it should make a great deal of difference...we are all here to learn from each other, newbies and old alike. Oh, and yep, I know all about the magnifying glass. I've used it twice today already.

The incorrect "quad" terminology has been in their advertising for these batteries from day one. It initially threw me off as well. Taking a little extra time to read through all the descriptive text convinced me it was the right battery for the aircraft. I figure the company is Chinese owned and more often than not text used in Chinese written advertising is not as accurate as it could be.

Could be translation issues... could be laziness... marketing Einsteins @ Peau still refer to the 8.25 as a "zoom" lens.

Sorry for the mistake,we know Typhoon is Hexacopter,just SEO use quadcopter,because that word is more popular,didn't know it would cause confusing,we will revise it if it showed unprofessional.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my