Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

TYPHOON H BATTERY QUESTION

Reaction score
A GENERAL ANSWER WILL DO.
AFTER FLYING MY TYPHOON H TODAY AND
GETTING MY FIRST BATTERY WARNING, I IMEDIATLEY HIT RETURN TO HOME.
NOW WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THE BATTERY MIGHT READ
ONCE I GOT IN IN THE HOUSE AND CHECKED IT WITH MY
VOLT METER ?
ANY GUESSES ?
THANKS
KEITH KUHN

Do we get a prize if we get it right? Battery will always recover from the reading when you landed say 14.5. I'll go for 15.1.

• Haha
Reactions: biltno
Lols. If it's 5.3 you're in trouble ;)
Hmmm
I am not sure why you say I am in
Trouble ,seriously.
I got the battery warning indicator I brought it back home Landed It check the battery when I got it in the house and it read 5.3 why was I in trouble ?

If it read 5.3 it would have fallen outa the sky.

Hmmm
I am not sure why you say I am in
Trouble ,seriously.
I got the battery warning indicator I brought it back home Landed It check the battery when I got it in the house and it read 5.3 why was I in trouble ?
I think you mean 15.3?

Agreed... it must have been 15.3 (unless you mean a single cell in the pack)... at 14.1 it would have initiated auto-land wherever it was.

Agreed... it must have been 15.3 (unless you mean a single cell in the pack)... at 14.1 it would have initiated auto-land wherever it was.
And a single cell at 5.3 would be even more trouble!

Reactions: timburns78
true dat, since 4.2 is fully charged

I missed out on this ... I think
Can I play next time????

Keith that does sound normal
My battery voltage will increase slightly after landing too

absolutely you can play next time.
Perhaps then the weather will be just a bit warmer and my time flying Will last just a little bit longer. Also hopefully I will get to take out 3 to 4 fully charged batteries.

Reactions: biltno
It is better to take 3 or 4 packs out in a session and run them all down to 14.7 (about 11 mins of flight) than it is to run less packs down to first warning.
Even though it is not doing so dramatically if you land immediately after that, you should be aware that you ARE stressing the packs a little by doing that, and shortening their viable lifespan. If you plan your shots whilst on the ground before each pack, you should be able to get everything you need in 3 packs, or 35 mins airtime...

Reactions: rdonson and biltno
Thank you
I will keep this in mind
I always bring an X-tra ST16 battery... My exerience is that one fully charged last for max 30 minutes to be on the safe side. ST16 batteries are cheap compared to a crash... or if you can't fullfill an important assignment.... $$...

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Why using an extra battery to the transmitter when you can use a powerpack connected while flying?
I have a 8000 mAh Powerpack fastened with velcro on the hatch and a short cable to the charging port. I can fly all day long without worries.

Why using an extra battery to the transmitter when you can use a powerpack connected while flying?
I have a 8000 mAh Powerpack fastened with velcro on the hatch and a short cable to the charging port. I can fly all day long without worries.
All ideas for the OP to digest.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop