Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H bundle for sale! £695

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This sale contains everything you would need for leisure use or for full professional and commercial use. I am including lots of OEM extras including four batteries, extra props, prop guards, hard case and Wizard GPS controller. Also includes ND filters, original box and manual, charger and all cables, a £100 flight case and even custom dust-covers for the motors.

Purchased new and used only by me, this has been a fantastic and fault-free performer ever since. It has covered around 60 hours of flight time, a combination of training flights and client projects in the UK and around Europe (I have been licenced sine 2014). It is running the latest US version of the software, giving fast camera acquisition on startup.

Aside from a few light marks on the camera surround, which has no effect at all on its operation and are mainly from taking the dust cover on and off, the drone, ST16 Controller and all accessories are in excellent condition and perfect working order.

I also have a £100 flight case, with the foam picked out to fit the inner case of the Typhoon, that I will include at the full price.

This is one of the best all-in bundles I have seen. It will be advertised elsewhere, so this listing could be ended early.

Collection from Milton Keynes UK area only please.

A quick demo can be seen here, filmed Aug 2020:
  • ST-16 Controller fitted with anti-glare screen cover
  • 4 x OEM batteries in excellent order
  • Wizard handheld GPS controller
  • OEM prop guards
  • OEM hard case
  • Soft case
  • Spare propellor blades
  • Neewer Polarising filter and ND Filters
  • Charger and all original cables
  • Manual and original box
Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking

IMG_E4405.jpgIMG_4404.jpgIMG_4393.jpgIMG_4398.jpgIMG_4384.jpgIMG_4418.jpgIMG_E4408.jpgIMG_E4419.jpgIMG_4411.jpgIMG_4423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval