Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H C-GO3+ not working.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a Typhoon H with C-GO3+. When starting AC, nothing happens on the gimbal part. Get "Reconnecting ... " message on ST16. When I try to bind, there's no camera to select. I tried a new camera, to no avail ! WIFI on ST16 works (I'm able to connect to internet). I check the gimbal connectors AC and gimbal); all seems OK. Any clue as to what could be wrong ?
P.S.: I even did a Tx reset. No luck !
Help much needed. Thx !

Daniel.

1. Check the gimbal is getting power - are you seeing lights on it. If not, it will never connect, and there is somethng wrong with the contacts or the power is otherwise broken...

2. If its getting power, then I suspect your wifi connection is the wrong one - you should be trying to connect to the camera not your internet router. I don't think it's possible to be connected to both at once....

Last edited:
1. Check the gimbal is getting power - are you seeing lights on it. If not, it will never connect, and there is somethng wrong with the contacts or the power is otherwise broken...

2. If its getting power, then I suspect your wifi connection is the wrong one - you should be trying to connect to the camera not your internet router. I don't think it's possible to be connected to both at once....

Hi AeroJ,
Thanks for the quick reply. No, there is no power. I've changed the connecting part on the drone, to no avail. So seems the trouble would be deeper in the AC ?

Hi AeroJ,
Thanks for the quick reply. No, there is no power. I've changed the connecting part on the drone, to no avail. So seems the trouble would be deeper in the AC ?

Yes if there is no power, then you might have to look at the camera or the craft to find out why that is. Unless the video below helps you...

I have had such a problem for a long time. Suddenly, he also stopped working. The answer is simple - the fuse has failed. I did not have a spare, I soldered a bug

Sometimes if you don't hold down on typhoon h power button fully till it makes all its power on noise it will not power camera .while powering on Just watch camera light it will light up white on initial power up then change colors .if I get in a hurry sometimes and release button too soon this has happened to me on more than one occasion

I have had such a problem for a long time. Suddenly, he also stopped working. The answer is simple - the fuse has failed. I did not have a spare, I soldered a bug

Thank you for this post. My Typhoon H had the same problem and I did not know where the fuse was. Your video was great even if I did not understand a single word. Thank you again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430