Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H CG03+ no power good fuse

Reaction score
Hello I am having a few problems after a crash. My camera was severed at the mounts and the slip ring was damaged. I ordered a new slip ring and installed it. While i was in the gimbel. I check all the connections. I have not opened the camera. I have tested the fuse and it is good. I am getting voltage at the mount for the camera, but I get no power lights on the camera, no camera movement, and it will not connect to the controller. Any help will be appreciated.

Look closely inside the slip ring connector to see if any pins are bent.

It may also be worthwhile to dismount the gimbal board, power it up with only the slipring connected, and check voltage at these points.

Voltage.jpg

ok ill give it a try here shortly i did know know the board had lights but that is why you are the expert

If you have voltage at both red wire and blue wire, and ground at both yellow and black, it would appear the gimbal board is bad.

Did you check the pins inside the connector, and check for voltage on the back side of the connector? ( See post #5 above.)

Yep i checked the pins on the back and they were good with power in doing so i must has blown the fuse on the main board i have order a k fuse and now ordering a gimbal control board. What a day.

Unfortunately, ordering a new gimbal board will not work. Each board has to be mated to the individual camera it is to serve, and Yuneec has never released the firmware or procedure to the general public. The camera will have to be sent to a service center for the process. It is normally cheaper and less downtime to send the camera to the service center, let them install a new board and do the calibration at the same time.

I wish it had worked out better for you.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Unfortunately, ordering a new gimbal board will not work. Each board has to be mated to the individual camera it is to serve, and Yuneec has never released the firmware or procedure to the general public. The camera will have to be sent to a service center for the process. It is normally cheaper and less downtime to send the camera to the service center, let them install a new board and do the calibration at the same time.

I wish it had worked out better for you.
Very good and concise diagnoses, you are an asset to the forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis