Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Typhoon H controller

Reaction score
Hi all I have just received my typhoon h (2dayy ago) just an inquiry about the micro sim slot on the ST16 controller, is it for flight data or some other reason, any info would be great as I haven't flown the H as yet, I have the q500+ and the 4 K if it's of the same quality I will be happy
So thanks in advance from down under

You can insert sd from camera into st16 after filming and view playback and can edit by going into pad option on the 16. Also there are tutorials on card,I've never seen them but heard they are there.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
You can insert sd from camera into st16 after filming and view playback and can edit by going into pad option on the 16. Also there are tutorials on card,I've never seen them but heard they are there.
that is a great tip.
With the new firmware upgrade you can preview them from the controller screen with the card still in the camera, but it is a smaller version of the video, or pictures.

that is a great tip.
With the new firmware upgrade you can preview them from the controller screen with the card still in the camera, but it is a smaller version of the video, or pictures.
It's smaller yes,but you can review your shot right then and there and decide if a second take is in order.

Hi all I have just received my typhoon h (2dayy ago) just an inquiry about the micro sim slot on the ST16 controller, is it for flight data or some other reason, any info would be great as I haven't flown the H as yet, I have the q500+ and the 4 K if it's of the same quality I will be happy
So thanks in advance from down under
Thanks for the info guys also the tutorials on the SD are just a few video versions of what's in the instruction leaflet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval